1. We ask for full payment at the time of booking/voucher purchase
2. Once booking/voucher and payment have been received the booking is considered ‘firm’
3. Refunds can only be given if cancellation is made within 14 days of booking/voucher purchase – unless the booking is made within the 14 days prior to the workshop date in which case NO refund is given.
4. If, due to some extenuating circumstance, the date booked needs to be changed, the following will apply and is at the discretion of Firewolf Glass:
With more than 4 weeks notice of cancellation being given, we can offer 1 date change within the 12 month period from the original date of purchase.
With less than 2 weeks notice of cancellation we do not offer a date change.
5. Vouchers will expire after 12 months from purchase and cannot be extended
6. It is the responsibility of the purchaser/recipient of the voucher to contact Firewolf Glass to book a workshop place.
7. It is the responsibility of participants of the workshops to wear the appropriate clothing advised.
8. We are fully insured for public liability.